venerdì 2 marzo 2012

COLOR GAMES - NOSTALGIA


I came home three hours ago and I started to move things around my house..do you ever wake up and feel that you must change something? Most of the times is something inside us and for me a good point to start is change how things are around me and then write or paint to express myself..it relaxes me a lot. So I took my fashion books to find an inspiration and then I've started to draw freehand. It's incredible how time flies when I write or draw, it seems like the world doesn't exist any longer, it's just me and a piece of paper and this piece of paper frequently becomes a mirror of my feelings. I perfectly know that the choice of the colors I wear or I use when I paint is unconsciously the expression of my mood! As Miuccia Prada said: "Nostalgia is a very important issue today; it seems that you can't see beauty without it".

Sono rientrata a casa tre ore fa e ho iniziato a spostare mobili, quadri e oggetti in giro per la casa.. vi capita mai di svegliarvi e sentire il bisogno di un cambiamento? La maggior parte delle volte si tratta di qualcosa che risiede dentro di noi e di solito quando ho questa sensazione inizio prima da ciò che mi circonda dopodiché inizio a scrivere o a disegnare forsennatamente! Mi rilassa tantissimo!!! Quindi ho subito preso i miei libri di moda per trovare ispirazioni e ho iniziato a disegnare a mano libera seguendo il flusso dei miei pensieri. È incredibile quanto il tempo voli quando scrivo o disegno, il mondo sembra svanire, siamo solo io e un foglio di carta e lentamente mi rendo conto che questo foglio si trasforma in uno specchio. So perfettamente  che anche solo la scelta dei colori che uso sono l'espressione del mio mood! Come disse Miuccia Prada qualche anno fa: "La nostalgia è una questione importante al giorno d'oggi, sembra che senza non si riesca a vedere la bellezza".












OUTFIT:




I was wearing:
HALSTON HERITAGE BRONZE CLUTCH
STORETS.COM STUDDED JACKET
MISS SIXTY JEANS
YVES SAINT LAURENT TRIBUTE 105 MARY JANE - COGNAC
DIOR SUNGLASSES
AS BELT I'VE USED A FOULARD BY HERMES

I love how green matches with orange so in the last picture I put also the new YSL lipstick (nr.8) and a Chanel nail polish (Orange Fizz).

Second look:
TSHIRT BY SWEET MATILDA
HERMES COLLIER DE CHIEN 

3 commenti:

  1. No ma che belli i disegni!!!!!!Sei bravissima!!!!!!!!
    un bacio

    RispondiElimina
  2. Carandache sapore di scuola , profumo di matite , e quel rumore del coperchio quando clack si chiudeva la scatola ! Meraviglioso

    RispondiElimina