giovedì 22 marzo 2012

YVES SAINT LAURENT COLOR EXPERIENCE

Today I have had the chance to try the new YSL make up thanks to the most important perfumery in Milan: Mazzolari. All the staff has been super kind, my make up artist has made my make up on the shades of blue, yellow and violet..usually these colors are not the best for my kind of face and colors but in his hands everything has changed my idea and I felt perfect! I've always used YSL make up and I can tell you that Touche Éclat and Shocking mascara and Eye Liner really make the difference! At my disposal there were a nail bar, a make up artist and a facial care treatment of 20 minutes..YSL knows how to make a woman feel good!!
As promised yesterday I was wearing my second outfit by Pinko! tell me what do you think about it, i love it!

Oggi ho avuto l'opportunità di provare il nuovo make up di YSL grazie alla profumeria più importante di Milano: Mazzolari. Tutto lo staff è stato più che gentile e preparato, il mio make up artist ha usato su di me colori che abitualmente non uso come il blu, il viola e il giallo..ho sempre pensato che non facessero per me ma evidentemente nelle mani della persona giusta tutto cambia perché mi sono sentita bellissima! Ho sempre usato prodotti di YSL per il make up, consiglio a tutte di provare Touche Éclat e Mascara e Eye Liner della linea Shocking.. assicuro a tutte uno sguardo penetrante e una perfetta correzione di imperfezioni e occhiaie! A mia disposizione ho avuto un nail bar, un make up artist e un trattamento viso di 20 minuti ciascuno..YSL sa come far sentir bene una donna!!
Come promesso ho indossato il mio secondo outfit by Pinko, io lo adoro..voi che ne pensate??

I Was Wearing:
CHEAP MONDAY JEANS
PINKO SHIRT
PINKO SHORT SLEEVE PULL
HERMES COLLIER DE CHIEN
HERMES KELLY BAG
SERGIO ROSSI SHOES
MAX&CO TRENCH
RAY BAN SUNNIES




























3 commenti:

  1. GUAPISIMA!!!

    chaqueta preciosa y muy original enorabuena gran gusto!!!
    te sigo !!
    besos

    RispondiElimina
  2. Muchisimas gracias y un beso fuerte!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Nice outfit!!!
    Following you!
    XOXO
    http://eldeveryi.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina